Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2011

I'll sit out the blizzard of '11 at home

The weather in St. Louis took a turn for the worse -- well at least the forecast did.  My meeting was canceled and I made it back to Chicago just in time.  The weatherman is predicting up to 24" of blowing, drifting snow for in Chicago tomorrow, so I'll be out with the snow blower while I get some work done here at home.  Looks like it will clear up in time for our flight on Friday, none-too-soon.  As I drove North toward Chicago today, I saw several caravans of utility trucks headed South presumably to help out with the eventuality of power-outages caused by the ice they're expecting.

That's not me in the picture, just a stock blizzard picture I found with Google, but I thought it fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment