Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Check the packing list

Found a pretty inclusive pre-cruise packing list on-line and we're going through it as we begin the final countdown -- just seven days until we head out.  I went through my summer clothes last weekend, then Sue found a couple more pairs of shorts for me, so I think I'm set for warm weather.  Been watching what I eat so I can fit into my Tux, and I've lost 10 lbs. since Thanksgiving -- yoo-hoo for me!  Next Thursday is final packing day and I don't want to spend the day shopping for all the stuff we missed; we both bought sunscreen and I'm pretty set for travel anyway, but I'm sure that we'd forget something important without this list.  Oh yeah, need to get batteries and a new charger for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment